Chocolate Pecan Clusters
- Published: Friday, 04 October 2013 16:22
- Written by Super User
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups pecan pieces or halves
- 1 pack chocolate candy coating
- Melt butter on a 15 x 10 cookie sheet in 300 degree oven.
- Spread pecans in pan, mixing with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to package directions.
- Stir in pecans.
- Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper and cool.
Yields about 60 piece.