Written by Super User
- 1 cup plain flour (sifted before measuring)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbls flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine flour and butter, blend to a smooth paste.
- Spread in a 9x13 inch Pyrex dish.
- Bake in a 325º oven for 12 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread over first layer.
- Return to 325º oven for 20 minutes.
- When cool, spread with 1 ½ cups confectioners sugar that has been blended with the juice of 1 ½ lemons.
- Cut into squares or bars.